Sunday 30 November 2014

Tere Mere Sapne



I was driving for my office today morning . Fantastic song on FM . This song from movie "Guide" sums up a marriage ...may not be perfect marriage , but it should be like this .
Papa always says that marriage is all about adjustments . But for me its about meeting your everyday dreams with your partner ...someone with whom you have planned your rest of the life .
Then there is nothing called "mera ya tera" ...its for both and mutual
May be I am talking of super humans, but its my way of looking . The song is as below and this is also one of the favorite song of my mother . She used to sing beautifully with papa.


तेरे मेरे सपने, अब एक रंग हैं
जहा भी ले जाए राहे, हम संग हैं

मेरे तेरे दिल का, तय था एक दिन मिलना
जैसे बहार आने पर, तय हैं फूल का खिलना
ओ मेरे जीवन साथी.. ..

तेरे दुःख अब मेरे, मेरे सुख अब तेरे
तेरे ये दो नैना, चाँद और सूरज मेरे
ओ मेरे जीवन साथी.. ..

लाख मना ले दुनियाँ, साथ ना ये छूटेगा
आ के मेरे हाथों में, हाथ ना ये छूटेगा
ओ मेरे जीवन साथी.. ..


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely agree but it's about super humans these days :( there is nothing called mutual. Everyone thinks of self and only self

    ReplyDelete