Saturday 8 November 2014

सुकून



Thought of spending some time in papa's room today . listening to Rashi Khan , indian classical vocal ..."vilambit ektaal"
इतना सुकून है इस रूम में  ...and it makes me feel emotional about the type of person papa is . So divine and pure ...i would have never got a better person as my father .
This room communicates a lot about the type of person papa is ... he has or will create all sort of reason to be happy and calm inside . Its almost impossible to know his feelings on the surface ...which we call "सम भाव " ...balanced .
This room always supports me ...clam , quite , simple , clear and so pure vibration . I also sat for meditation today in this room ...and as said ...it was supreme & absolute  .
Every time I am in trouble , tense , down emotional  ...spending even 15 min gives me that inner calm which I have been searching for in the outer surface .

1 comment:

  1. Good u have something to look upto. Keep going. God bless u!

    ReplyDelete