Wednesday 26 November 2014

Maa Papa ...Wonderful Couple



Maa was so found of pictures . I have many pictures of her .
And we have her pictures from very early ages . There are few , the memory of which I don't recollect , but few pictures of her early life is still fresh in my heart .
Today morning I took the old albums out and things were nostalgic .
I also wanted to put some pictures of Maa and Me , but then these were the once which are  more close to my heart .
Maa looks so innocent , sweet and beautiful . And never to say ...papa in his all time favorite dashing style . 
The color and shine of the pictures have faded , but the memories are fresh .
They made a wonderful couple . 
She left me too early  , but then ....this is  life .                          




No comments:

Post a Comment