Thursday 22 January 2009

Vande Mataram


Nothing works well in my country. No system, traffic, population, pollution, politics, basic infrastructure and many more------But nothing compares India
India is Unmatched and Incredible
I am really missing the traffic, the noise , the food, the crowd, the weather, our people and everything around.
I can stay abroad for 15 days max 30 days , but beyond that nothing fascinates . I have started missing gobhi aloo, hajmola , chatt, panipuri , auto , haircut.
May be I am happy with the so called middle class resources, and truly speaking I am not enjoying the most advanced resources I am using here in Denmark . Just imagin a mall where you have a “May I help you “ desk to guide you . You approach there and she will tell you to go straight , take a left and then again right and you will find the Levis showroom. Can that replace the market of Chandni Chowk or Rajouri Garden , where each turn is a surprise and full of excitement .
And all these are possible only in India . You don’t need to go out of India to experience the world. We have all in one country – INDIA .
We don’t need to go to France for skiing or Hawaii to enjoy blue beaches.
And that’s make India – A nation to be envy about.

No comments:

Post a Comment