Monday 12 January 2009

Priceless Moments


I was listening to ghazals from movie Bazaar, and every thing came as a flashback.
My days at Bokaro, school, my sisters, my parents . The whole thing was beautiful. Although we had limited resources , but that too was fun. Spending time in one room, I still remember the day papa bought a new carromboard , and we were so excided that we played the whole night. We at home were great music lovers, ghazals, classical and vocal We used to spend a lot of time listening to music. Since we didn’t got much pocket money , I used to eagerly wait for one of my cousin who used to buy me cassettes when ever he came to our place.
And my elder sister used to be my savior at all times. Even during exam , after repeated warning from papa , I used to go for play. Coming back home used to be a pain. And then my sister used to save me from papa’s stick.
The worst effected was my younger sister. She was a guinea pig for my research. I used to make useless tunes from my lyrics diary which I got from my school, and she used to memories and sing that for me. This happened for a long time , till she realized that my tunes are useless.
And then sitting at the terrace, we used to have chapatti byte from maa on a turn. She used to feed us one by one and after every bite , I used to wait for my turn to come.
I miss that all , those days were priceless. Now we are all at different places sharing our feeling through mobile, phone or emails .
Truly speaking , I live in the past and every event triggers a flashback for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment