Thursday 22 January 2009

Happiness

Being happy doesn’t mean that every thing in my life is going well and as desired, but yes definitely its that the thing I love the most in my live is perfect .
Same applies with sadness as well.
I am also going through the same time now. Its not that all has finished in my life , but the think I loved the most , my mother , is no more , and that’s make all the difference. Even other things which are smooth and going as desired , are as well important , but that definitely doesn’t carry the weight age which she carried in my life.
On this 2nd Feb. , it will be a year that she left me alone , but each day has passed with her more than when she was in body.
I really don’t understand what we need from life . Imagine a life where you have everything which you desired for, but no loved one around. Isn’t this a empty happiness.
May be as the time passes by , I would be able to find happiness in other things and may be the thing which gives me most happiness changes, but for now all seems to be blank.

No comments:

Post a Comment