Thursday 18 December 2008

Memories

This seems to me the most important aspect of life. From the day I have lost my mother, each moment is a fight for survival. My thoughts are full of her memories--- her ever smiling face, her lovely way of calling me “bangat”, her readiness to surrender against my madness, her sweet voice and the way she used to call me “beta”, her acceptance to all my demands, her ABC analysis in which my demands always resides on top, her lovely food, waiting at the lawn gate to receive me when even I used to go to Bokaro, her restlessness on hearing that something is disturbing me and above all her unconditional love for me ……………………………
All these are there in my memories and there is nothing I can do to overcome. She is always there at the back of my mind and I keep on trying something new to make myself understand that she is there ---- very much alive ------- but within I know that’s not true.

I used to cherish my memories since all was complete in my life , but now there is a never ending vacuum and so the same memories are disturbing me again and again.
Its difficult to cherish happy times now, what comes is mostly the though that I have lost my mother ।
मेरी माँ , प्यारी माँ---मम्मा

No comments:

Post a Comment