Monday 29 December 2008

MAA- A Journey Alone


I am lonely in the crowd , don’t know what to do next, don’t feel like making life happy , seems life has reached its full stop. And the sole reason – my mother. Since she has left me alone and decided alone to move on a new journey---- nothing motivates me except the fact that she has left the most precious think of her life for me to take care--- my father. Its strange , but she had an intense love for my father , “unmatched”
She never went even for a small trip alone, and finally when she did…there was no way we could join her.
She was full of love and affection for all of us and not even in dream, she though of giving pain or trouble to us. Finally on the last day also she didn’t told anybody that she is having pain in her chest , since we might have to take her to the hospital and it was cold outside. At the very last moment also, she wanted non of us to go with her to hospital since we might get cold.
She was special , but seems we never understood her . Things looked pretty fine from outside, but within she was suffering – all alone
I strongly believe that soul decides the path for progress with alignment of body. I really don’t know what compelled her to decide that its time for her to leave this world.
Is there second life, is there life after death, where is she now, does even soul exist , will I be able to meet her .All these are thoughts which keeps on coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment