Friday 19 December 2008

Madness





Another name of madness is Monu , my wife. We two have opinion which are no way connected to each other ……. But still we love each other and enjoy the differences .
She loves things which are out of this world. Just to make things simpler there are few differences which are in the chart below

Still we love each other . We still wonder what was the thing which made us like each other . May be we agreed on one ---- “we are different”.
But in spite of all these , she is mad about loving me. She has sets of questions and she also has specified answers. If the answer provided by me doesn’t falls within the acceptable limit, then I am not spared. May be that’s the reason , I am also trying to develop madness and it seems true to me now that “ Madness is key to love “

No comments:

Post a Comment