Wednesday 18 January 2017

Keep Smiling


I bought a cd of Shafqat Amanat Ali named "Khamaj" . I just love all the songs of this album and my favourite song of this album was " Mora Saiyaan "
This was in year 2008 . When ever I used to call maa , she used to ask me to sing this song for her over phone .
With my tuneless voice and pitch here and there , I used to sing . Her excitement and emotion was much felt over phone . I used to spend time over phone with her which is not my natural flow .
Maa was over possessed with her children and enjoyed each and every moment and activity .
I was sitting with my aunt yesterday and I saw everyone had the same opinion about her . She was lovable and completely homely with so much of love for all . There is not a single incident when someone would have seen her down or dull .
She left us in the same way ....she was there ....and she was not the next moment ....with no clue to anyone that she is leaving

No comments:

Post a Comment