Thursday 19 January 2017

Good Old Days


Good times . So much has been left behind . When I look back , in terms of quality of life , facilities and resources , I am much better now . But somehow it doesn’t gives be the level of happiness which was there when these things were not there . Its also true that I always wanted a life full of resources , but since I cannot change the law of nature , change is inevitable .
Life has been very different after 2008 when my mother left .
I have also seen that being emotional always keeps you in trouble .A level of detachment is necessary to live a balance life or else you are stuck .  I sometime feel there is too much of luggage on the back , of past . Its also not easy to offload
And from within , I never want to offload because it has all good memories of maa which is difficult to express in words .

No comments:

Post a Comment