Tuesday 21 July 2015

Picture Perfect World



I am excited when I wake up , each day is new .God has put in all the shades . His plans are unchangeable . And he has the veto right , overrules .
It would not be wrong to say that his creation and plan is flawless .Look around yourself , this world is so beautiful and perfect .
What I love about God is , he  is full of surprises. In fact, he is specialized in surprises. When I expect Him to do one thing,  he does another. I want to move in one direction, but he takes me to another. Sometimes I trust him to handle something immediately, and he waits and it seems to take forever. Then other times I anticipate waiting for a long time, and he almost deliver overnight .
GOD is lovable and I know :  " His will rules " 
I am HAPPY

No comments:

Post a Comment