Friday 17 July 2015

Momi Didi

My sister who is elder to me "Momi didi " , he was always a different person with diverse personality . When we were at Bokaro , my home town , she was never my favorite  , I loved my eldest sister more than anyone . But in the past 4- 5 years , Momidi  is entirely a different person .
I always feel blessed to have 3 sisters who are my life . Momidi resembles much as my mother , she is too emotional , but will never express . I do come to know from my other 2 siblings about me . When I am busy or at work , I generally avoid taking calls . Many a times, I have asked Momidi to keep down the phone , she will accept the order quietly . Recently I came to know from my elder sister that she was telling her that at least I was able to hear manu ( my name ) voice , no matter what and how he said .

My bond with my sisters are divine and they always make me feel special and part of them . I have so many precious memories with my siblings . Life becomes easy when you have people who love you as you are  . 

No comments:

Post a Comment