Thursday 23 October 2014

Chill : Take life Easy



I am a person who loves heavy topics , all about life and people  . I do love people and few people around me whom I love , mean all to me .I feel lucky to have them as they know and accept me the way I am . They also know , that I live in the past . I aspire for the future , live my present , but if you ask me what I liked the most ...all will be from my past ...8 -15 years back . I know I sound dull , my topics are heavy , emotional and may be too boring at times , but this is what I am . I have no issues in listening to someone , what ever area it may be . To add , the worst part is I am not ready to change . I know my past troubles me , specially about Maa , being away from my sisters etc etc and I do understand that things should be taken lightly , but still my strength lies in what I had .If I leave the way i survive ..."with my past in the heart" ...i would probably become extinct .
But I won’t repeat ...making people sick with my heavy topics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment