Friday 2 November 2012

The Deity Who Taught Me Everything




The name Sister Thomas Jose , for all in Holy Cross School means : - discipline , fair , ethical , strict , motherly and vibrant Principal of our school.
The name which has shaped thousands of lives and have never asked for any favor back . We all own our complete life to sister Thomas without whom it would have been difficult to see ourselves where we are now.
I again got opportunity to meet sister after a gap of 17 years in Delhi few days back .
I was still having the fear which used to be there while entering the principal’s room in my school in Bokaro .
But to my surprise , I and my friend Dr Ajay met a totally different sister, a lady with white hair , thin and lean and completely emotional ....it was like meeting my GOD back , as both sister and god to the same thing - " Creation of human being"
I touched the feet and a warm hug from her as if I met my mother back . She has always been so special to me , and when she left the school to take up new charge at a different location , the whole school was in tears . it was like losing a great mentor and guide in the middle of the journey .
Pray from the divine for her good health and long life always.

No comments:

Post a Comment