Wednesday 7 November 2012

Happy Birthday Biwi

Today is jayanti's Birthday . Always pray for her goodness. As most of the obedient husband do , I too went out alone to get some flowers and cake .
She was fast asleep , but I didn’t wanted to miss the cake , so woke her up in the mid night and then she cut the cake . I too got a small slice and I was satisfied. Her reactions are never extreme , so accepted by wishes and love and obliged me . Thank You Jayanti :)

Link for birthday bash

Message by "The Mother "  ashram
Let this day of your birth be for you an occasion to give yourself a little more, a little better to the Divine. Let your consecration be more total, your devotion more ardent, your aspiration more intense.
 Open yourself to the New Light and walk with a joyful step on the path.
Resolve on this day that it may be thus and the day will not have passed in vain.
Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment