Monday 29 October 2012

Nostalgic moments - 23rd to 28th Oct 2012



I was in my village from 23rd Oct to 28th Oct . This trip was after a gap of almost 10 years . My village Kharanti , Aurangabad has been a historical place and was well known during the freedom struggle due to a lot of Swarag activities .
To my surprise , the whole place has changed . All concrete buildings with multistory houses . The roads too have been upgraded to pakka roads . But the overall environment has not changed . The canal, river , farmland , kaccha ghar , food ...all were so refreshing .
The reason of joy was also as my sisters too joined me there . So my complete family was there . This was the 1st trip for Jayanti to my native village and she too enjoyed .
Overall , we all totally enjoyed the trip and it was completely refreshing .

Link for the short journey

No comments:

Post a Comment