Sunday 21 October 2012

This Festive Season



Our situation on this earth seems strange , everyone of us appears here involuntarily and uninvited for a short stay without knowing why .
Was trying to find the reason for "WHY" and in the process lost my most precious asset : - My mother
Why she is always in my mind
Because

  • She was special
  • Very very special
  • Very innocent
  • Simple at heart
  • Unconditional love
  • Unreasonable love
  • Unrealistic affection
  • Dream  high
  • Unquestioning surrender to divine
  • Celebrated life
  • Motivates for smallest of achievement
  • loved my singing , sometimes even on phone I used to sing for her

All has gone . Specially in this festive season , each moment is dead which used to be so vibrant "Only because of her "
Seems I have to start the process of "WHY" again .

No comments:

Post a Comment