Tuesday 21 February 2012

My Angles - My Sisters

My sweetheart, my darling , my life and my energy for all that I do , I am talking about my sisters Babi di , Momi di and my little sweet sister Nanhi .
Starting from the 1 bed room quarter in Bokaro where we were packed in single room to 3 bedroom , we always had a very closed bond relationship. We still call each other on almost every day . Some times I am one who is supposed to do a conferencing and then we 4 talk over the phone. Its like flying into another world when I am with them . I too have a very different relationship with all of them.


With my eldest sister who is in Kolkata, its like my mother , she knows me better than all ( in and out )
With my sister who is next to me , Momi di , it’s like a friendly bond , but there I dominate and she is the sweet one who tolerates all my foolish acts .
With Nanhi , she is a daughter to me , technically also she can be called a daughter because I and jayanti did Kanya daan for her .
I feel blessed to have such sweet sisters , they are unmatched and my darling .

No comments:

Post a Comment