Thursday 16 February 2012

Small Town BOKARO

Born and brought up in a small town Bokaro had made so much difference to my life . It means , close relation with all , external and internal . May be that’s one of the reason mind is occupied with all small small thoughts and memories. Brain doesn’t travel too far because of the restriction it had at the initial stage of grooming , and so the moment i get even a fraction of second of free time , it goes to my home town . It’s like , all happened just yesterday , fresh and live .

And then thought comes that we all have left MAA in Bokaro and are in Delhi . Its strange , but there is a fear even when I think of visiting Bokaro . My cute little home town doesn’t excites me anymore. But all my memories solely tie back to it .

No comments:

Post a Comment