Friday 9 March 2012

Magnet No More

Yesterday on Holi , I was at home with Jayanti and had no mood to play holi . We had our B'fast followed by good lunch . But My mind and soul was tied back to my Bokaro days , 15 years back , when we all used to be at Bokaro this time. Maa used to prepare lavish food with amazing energy and smile . The whole environment was fun and lively because of her . We 4 ( I and my 3 sisters ) had to come back from our respective places to play Holi in Bokaro .
Yesterday , the situation was up side down . We all played Holi at our own homes and the worst was my younger sister , who was alone at home since her hubby was out on tour .
Very painful and depressing scene as I never wanted to see my home at this situation , so early .
The sole reason that the magnet who pulled us towards her is no more . We all love each other , but time has changed , all busy with own stuffs and family obligations .
Life has been soo directionless without her .

No comments:

Post a Comment