Saturday 9 January 2010

Best Example of PPP

Its almost 1 year of Satyam catastrophe , and I am very happy the way the company has restated it self in the industry with the help of Tech Mahindra .

But the over all credit goes to the 4 govt appointed members who did a fantastic job , and since Satyam holds a special place in my heart , I would like to thank them from within my heart . I always wanted Satyam to come back to normal and that’s the way it is today.

This is also a fantastic example of Public Private Partnership and can’t be seen any where in the world. Its only because the Govt took a rapid decision ,Satyam is saved today . People like Deepak parikh, Achutan , Kiran Karnik are legends in there areas and the way they brought Satyam back, we know why they are so special.

All I am today is because of Satyam, and so I just hope Satyam is back among TOP 3 in the industry .

No comments:

Post a Comment