Saturday 2 January 2010

New Year 2010 !!

Is it just a change of date??
Is the repeat ion of the same thing again??
May be not....
For me New is a set of new dates for self progress , ultimately effecting the whole lot of people connected with me .I have never being so excited about the new year celebrations or 31st or 1st dates, but yes...when it comes to commitment , new challenges , new dreams ...the new year motivates me to achieve them all.
At the same time , new year reminds me of my past mistakes and the things I have lost in the year passing by . Since my emotions are attached to my past, the passing year makes me sad more than the excitement of the new year.
But I know that the only thing constant in this universe is " CHANGE" , so no point going against the law.
So be ready for the change as it will happen whether we accept it willingly or unwillingly.
Happy New Year 2010 !!

No comments:

Post a Comment