Saturday 13 February 2010

Lessons learned !!!


I did a mistake and the very next moment I understood that I have done a mistake. But more than that I know I have to take risk and if I do that probably I would face failure.
But I have learned a lesson. So does it mean I am maturing. “May Be Not “
The momentum with which we learn from our mistakes is far slower than the momentum with which the environment around us is changing. So may be the time I learned about “Hardworking “, it was already gone and “Smart working “ came into picture. So even though I learned, I was slower than the environment.
Now the question is how to keep pace with the factor, which is neither in our control nor predictable.
The only way is to become more adaptable and flexible to see through the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment