Saturday 7 March 2020

Happy to be fooled


I and papa went to Chawri Baazar , Delhi today . We had a box of cards to be picked .
I was able to manage a rickshaw . The guy was a decent simple man , the hardship of life was visible on the face .He demanded for 60 rupees and I agreed instantly .
I decided to walk rather than sit on the rickshaw as the route is very narrow and there is too much of traffic . I walked and reached my car 10 minutes before the rickshaw reached . The guy helped me place the box in my car and I offered him notes of 50 + 20 INR as I was not having 10 rupees change .
He replied , he doesn’t have change .
Due to his old and transparent shirt , a 10 rupees note was visible from the upper right side pocket .
Now , it was for me to decide ,  should I ask him to bring the 10 rupees and return or allow him to keep 10 rupees extra .
It was not ethical on his side , does he needed this 10 rupees more than me  , was this amount so big for him or should I leave it on emotional term . Or “Was I fooled “
As usual , I was prompt , I accepted being Happily Fooled

No comments:

Post a Comment