Saturday 18 March 2017

I am Happy ...Papa is Back

I am Happy . Papa is back from his 3 month world tour . I am not sure these recurring tours every year is what keeps him motivated or I am the reason for him to be motivated to be on these tours ...in any case ...I am happy that he is back home .
He always carries so much energy and enthusiasm which actually gives life support to all of us . I got calls from all the family and friends where he stayed , and every one is missing him now .
To choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way is what makes a man give meaning to life and that’s what papa does .
His music , reading , writing does gives all support in his present day attitude and he has been fabulous in that .
One great change in him this time , he seems more close to me than ever before . It may also be since he is one of those person who knows what I need " the most"

No comments:

Post a Comment