Thursday 29 September 2016

Happy Birthday Omi


28th Sept was Omi's birthday , my nephew.
He completed 5 years .I have seen him growing and his love for me is something I enjoy the most .
today as well I was there at 2 PM IST , although I was late , he was impatiently waiting for me . Also recently he has started giving respect to me :) , so now I am termed aap and also mamajee .
I feel so happy for my sister as the most precious thing for her is her Omi now . Her excitement , her happiness and her love for him is very much visible .
No wonder she hate me, after all I do everything to spoil Omi fully. 

"As you grow older, you’ll let go of your mischievous days and innocent ways. But please don’t let go of your cuteness, which gives me nothing but happiness. Happy birthday Omi."

No comments:

Post a Comment