Wednesday 23 December 2015

There Is No Semi Final



We always get trained on something new . Every final has a semi final . 

Except : someone's last journey ...i hate to say ..but its Death 

When maa left me alone and went , i was never planned nor  ready to live life without her  .
And when you are not told or guided ...its as if looking out for a way out in a dark room
I hate why I was not teached  how to live life without  maa
I know there was nothing which has happened to me alone . But may be I was never prepared  .

On the day when she left ...papa called me and said .." maa is no more " ....and my response was... whose mother ?

As if this would have never happened to me ..............

But time has all the capability to melt everything
I still miss her every moment ...but some memories have faded and I am myself surprised .
May be ....this is life

No comments:

Post a Comment