Friday 12 December 2014

Love & Acceptance



Papa's love for me is unconditional and pure . I too know that .
But at times my reactions are so weird .
Few days back , he called me from Kolkata and due to bad voice quality his voice was too loud.
Even after my repeated request , his pitch was too high . In my bad mood I replied arrogantly that papa your voice is not clear and even if you shout , how will I hear .
He was disappointed . I came out of the meeting , called him 5 times , but he didn't picked .
I called my sister and asked him to help mediate . I knew I was wrong .
My sister then gave him the phone forcefully , I asked for pardon .
I knew he will forgive me ...and he said ... "your answer was rude ...showed you don't want to talk ...if someone doesn't want to talk ...what can I do ...but if I know you want to talk , I will do every bit to talk till he says he doesn't want to  "
I am happy he accepted me back ...even with all my mistakes ...he loves me .

No comments:

Post a Comment