Thursday 16 January 2014

Molli


Yesterday , there was a move being telecast on MGM channel "Molli"
Its a fact based comedy about a man who has to take care of his sister when she is released from an institution. The autistic sister undergoes a new medical treatment that not only cures her but turns her into a genius.
Autism is a disorder of neural development characterized by impaired social interaction and verbal and non-verbal communication, and by restricted, repetitive or stereotyped behavior.
Since it was a English move , I had almost no interest , till Jayanti told me about the character Molli , a girl with some unusual mind .
Jayanti also narrated one line which just got stuck in my mind .
"People don’t say what they feel , and what they don’t feel , they keep saying "
Perfect observation and thought . Its too difficult although , I myself feel I too fall under this bracket of human being . May be this is the reason why we purely convey and receive through brain .

If you see through heart, Molli was not ailing from disorder, we do .But this universe is strange and so do we .




No comments:

Post a Comment