Saturday 28 September 2013

No one is Untouched



26th Sept Night 11:30 PM IST , Manoj , my childhood friend lost his mother . I would have been the 1st one whom he called . Totally down and depressed , the news a blow to me . Started my day yesterday with though full in my mind . I was also distressed  since he was always there standing next to me in all my good and bad times . When he needed me , I was not .
Today morning as well I called him , he was calm .
It’s just the thought which is left .
I also communicated this to papa . And he said , we are at the intersection of the life  where these news are obvious . At this age , when the journey of life is almost at its end , it’s like ... you are standing at the shore of the river . You can see the river flowing and waiting for your turn when the flow of the river would take you along with it .
I don’t have any word to explain my fear of losing someone again .

No comments:

Post a Comment