Friday 30 August 2013

Life is Empty



She was 55 when she left me alone . Maa was an amazing person . Her initial days were not so good . She was 3rd in the family of 4 brother and 2 sisters . From beginning she was studious and pure .
I don’t know exactly , but when she was 18- 19 , she got married . Came to Bokaro from Gaya and here as well her initial days were not so good . Papa was supporting her brothers back home . With the limited resource , she managed the whole house . Even when we grew up , we were always on priority for her  . Many a times I used to ask her , why you don’t do anything for yourself , with no desire .
Reply used to be : will do when I am done with all my responsibilities .
That day never came . Papa retired and she just started living her life on her terms free like a bird  , she was called by the divine . So there was nothing we did nor as responsibility or as favor or for happiness . She came on earth may be to settle us and then went back . We all are empty blank and clueless on why she decided to leave us alone so early.
I miss you maa every day , every moment .

No comments:

Post a Comment