Saturday 21 November 2009

Relationship

I am finding it difficult to handle relationship . Things are changing so fast, the moment you have changed yourself to cope with one change, the next is ready in the queue.

Also expectations are now more from all the sides .

You concentrate on the relationship which matters more to you and concentrate on that. But people who mean all to you , may again have some special person who may mean special to them as well. So ultimately its not only maintaining relationship with the few special , but to those as well who are special to those few.

This chain is becoming longer and longer and I really don’t understand where its going to end.

May be I have to open my arms more .....again a new change for me ...but there is limit to all ....I really don’t have any idea when this would end..

May be never !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment