Thursday 24 September 2009

GOD Finding me !!

Sounds absurd , but I believe in this "God finding me"
There is a famous nazm of Nida Fasli and it goes like :

"Sab ki saki pe nazar ho , ye zaruri hai magar //

Sab pe saki ki nazar ho, ye zaruri to nahi "

It means : It may be that all eyes are on god, but what matters is on whom god's eye is .
Lets try to be so devoted and surrender our self , that the divine has a urge for us.

Every time I and my father discuss , he narrates this story of Sriaurobindo . Once a blind guy came to visit Sriaurobindo on a durshan day . when his turn came, one of the sadhak came to Sriaurobindo and said that a blind man wants to have durshan of yours.
Sriaurobindo gave a pause and then said since he has no eyes how can he have darshan.
The same was communicated to the blind guy and the reply was heart touching . The blind man said , I don’t want to see sriaurobindo , I just want that he seems me once.

The message is clear, the surrender should be to the limit that even the divine feels the necessity to be with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment