Thursday 2 July 2009

Risk


Nothing wrong turns out to be right in the long run. The very fact that so many failures have finally turned into outstanding successes implies that failures are not wrong.
The greatest glory is in rising every time one falls. You name any successful person, and I can assure that they would have seen a thousand failures before succeeding in life. You might have heard this a thousand times, but its true "high risk , high return" , and I am not suggesting to take a completely unknown risk . But what I am suggesting is , we can always have a calculated risk. Risk in itself contains a big portion of uncertainty, but that’s the game.
I strongly feel that to fail without putting effort is wrong, but failure in itself can never be wrong.
Fear to fail will never allow us to come out of our comfort zone. If you have not failed enough, it means you have not tried enough. Failure is not a result, but feedback.
finally what I follow is a calculated risk where I know the ratio of certainty and uncertainty is somewhere around 60:40 .

No comments:

Post a Comment