Wednesday 29 March 2023

Sacrifices of My Sisters


I wont call is struggle , but we have lived a life in constricted condition and budget .
Things were not easily available . And for my sisters , things were more tough since most of the resources were inclined towards me . But there support for me was from day 1..unconditional and pure  . I do not remember a single day when they would have showed there denial in what was done for me . Its a blessing that I have got sisters like Babi , Momi and Nanhi .
School , dress , expenses ...every thing was done with inclination towards me by my parents , specially my Maa .
But they have always showered their love and blessings for me . They have also stood by me in good and bad times ...always.
I will always own them and there is nothing which can suffix there sacrifices.

Smallest of the thing I am doing is their gift for me and I will always own them for this . 

No comments:

Post a Comment