Tuesday 18 August 2020

Last Ball Attitude

I am not a hyper cricket enthusiast nor I am a diehard cricket fan . But given a chance , I do watch matches in bits and pieces .
But I love M S DHONI . 
Not because he is from Jharkhand , but for who he is .
His calm , but thoughtful approach on the field has been exceptional . I have not seen anyone like him . His unconventional and out of nowhere decisions at critical moments . His generosity and support for team members , all have been exceptional .
And above all his last ball attitude , his will and effort to win even at the last ball , remarkable .
He never accepted defeat till the last ball was bowled .
In my life time , I have never seen a player like him .
I strongly feel facts and figures are by-product of your actions and Dhoni will always be an exception .

There has been a lot to learn from him and its true that he can never retire,  aspiring we Indians .

No comments:

Post a Comment