Wednesday 27 May 2020

Being Silly Is Good At Times


I am in my forties , doing most of the serious work which generally a guy in my age does .
I used to love and sing ghazals and meaningful serous songs of Mohd Rafi , Mehandi Hasan . I also loved classical music of Rashid khan , Bhimsen Joshi , Girija Devi .
But there is still some part which is too silly and abnormal and I keep doing every moment now .
  • I sing daddy finger , daddy finger
  • I sing johny jonhy yes papa
  • I sing 5 little monkeys jumping on the bed
  • I sing barish barish jao na
Seems so silly & childish  , but to my surprise , I love rhyming this with my 3 year old daughter Baru
I somehow feel Baru is very close to my mother , in the sense her act were too at times , un-realistic , un-reasonable and un-logical .
And ....Life should be meant for this ,

No comments:

Post a Comment