Sunday 12 April 2020

Love is in the Root


Papa always used to tell me that the cause for all conflict and unacceptance is lack of love .
It never entered my mind till the time I was blessed with Baru , my daughter .
She will be 3 in next few days and at this stage I put my best to convince her & behave my way  .
I ask her to wait for my work to get over , I ask her not to pour water on me , I ask her not to over feed the plants , I ask her to sleep when I feel sleepy . AT times it becomes unbearable .
The outcome is straight way : rejection from her . She will 100% go her own way which is exactly opposite of what I say and request .
Then , Why have I become flexible and have huge level of patience for her now . My acceptance for her is unmatched and when I go beneath , one thing which makes me feel and accept all her act , whether I like it or not : Has been LOVE for HER
Papa was true , with pure love comes acceptance and patience . Seems I learned the moral a bit late in life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment