Monday 24 February 2020

Let Go Off

At times it `feels the happiest people on are those who have learned the art of "letting things go off "
I try to hold off my past too tight and every day once I am out for office and drive , it all starts with my days almost 30 years back till 2008 . It feels as if the life before 2008 and after has been a new birth for me and may be for all back home , my sisters and my papa .
The reason has been my mother who left in 2008 . I too understand that this has not happened to me alone and also aware that this is not the end . It will happen again and will happen to everyone .
But somehow I never learned the art of letting things go off .
Theory sounds good to me and I do agree , but am still not a follower of " Letting things go off "

No comments:

Post a Comment