Saturday 9 December 2017

Baru & Papa

I have never seen papa so emotional about someone. From the day my daughter Baru has come , papa has been too happy about it . Even my niece think the same that they have not got the love which Baru is getting from Nanajee .
My father has always been a very systematic person with defined daily schedule. His daily activities are pre planned and defined. His time for walk , music , phone , tv , food and sleep , everything is well structured . He also makes sure that he goes back to bed on time .
But Baru has just mess-up everything for him . The reason has been papa himself . His closeness and fondness for Baru has been immense. Even a slightest of noise makes him restless .
I never saw papa coming out of his room at 3 AM to see why she is crying . He also makes sure that he spends too much time with her .
I could also se that he enjoys every moment with her . And I have to admit that Baru is so sweet .  

No comments:

Post a Comment