Thursday 4 May 2017

My Family

Its almost 10 years now that we left Bokaro . There are few families to whom I am was always close . The reason might have ben the early age I was into and also all the love and affection I got from them . I even called few of them as badi maa since they were no less than my mother . Yesterday , one such family visited my place .
The whole day went in gossip and all stories , almost 25 years old , nostalgic memories .Finally in the evening , I again went back to drop them where they were put-up . Since I was driving , aunty opened the wrapper of the toffee and put it into my mouth . It was after years that this happened . This was a common habit of mine when Maa used to be in my car and I was driving . Close relationships are still what I miss and meeting them back is like getting life again .
Family isn’t always about blood relations . It’s the people in your life who want you in theirs. The ones you accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile, and who love you no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment