Monday 13 February 2017

Life is too short to Plan

Its almost 10 years since Maa left . Its almost 5 years since we left our home town completely and shifted to Delhi .
I still have my home landline phone number saved under the name "Maa Phone "
From past few weeks , everyday I wake up with a natural feel what was there 10 years back . I have to wake up , make a call to Maa and let her know about everyday happening , small and big .

Something inside me , telling me everyday that she is in Bokaro waiting for my call .
I have even tried calling the number , but no response since its dead from past 5 years .
Her voice over phone still echoes in my ears . And her dying love for me , after all I came after so much of prayers which she did .
My heart wasn’t satisfied yet and she left

No comments:

Post a Comment