Thursday 24 November 2016

Life Without Mobile

Is life so tough and un-imaginary without mobile phone :)
I keep doing that and have found that life was much simpler with limited exposure and information.
As time has passed, we have been into a world of information age with huge exposure to almost everything . But was this needed.
I feel it has made us more confused and indecisive. We are bombarded with information and are almost clueless, with what to do with the bundle of information.
I still feel , mobile was never my best friend .I am not ruling out the great power it carries and I do use it  , but still it has taken a lot of serenity than what we have got in return .
Its rightly said " The more time we spend interconnected via a myriad of devices, the less time we have left to develop true friendships in the real world"

No comments:

Post a Comment