Tuesday 5 August 2014

Care For Relationship



Important relationships take effort and energy . its true for all the roles a person plays during his life time .
David Richo once said
“Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us.”

Relationships are important to everyone, but like a lawn they must be nurtured and cared for. They require time, hard work, and emotional bond if they are expected to flourish and produce fruits. Healthy relationships are not the result of chance but rather choice, they are the best thing about life.
Again , its a two way approach . 
I have seen life and with what I have seen , I can GUARANTEE that investing time in relationship will never demotivate or disappoint you .
I can also assure you that you would never repent accepting my idea about caring for relationship .

No comments:

Post a Comment