Sunday 6 April 2014

Emotional Fool



It is the mind which creates the world around us, and even though we stand side by side in the same meadow, my eyes will never see what is beheld by yours, my heart will never stir to the emotions with which yours is touched.
So is being emotional ...a foolish act or thought
Hmmm
Being emotional means that I am showing I truly care about something deep down. It means that I have put value into that experience and some part of it affected me greatly.
For me few things have always been emotional and when it gets touched, its difficult for me to control.
Writing on this page is one way to let it come out . But I do agree that one has to control his/her emotion to lead a happy life , this space doesn’t sees the way you do ....may be its good  .

No comments:

Post a Comment