Monday 23 December 2013

Small Town New Year



 This month and the next one always reminds me of my small town memories . This season used to be month of party and picnic .
there were 6 quarters in the society and we used to be so close bound as if relatives .
In Dec and Jan , there was contribution from all the houses , some used to give rice , some daal , some vegetables and then picnic at the lawn of someone .
Amazing feeling and satisfaction and the level of personal effects and love for each other .
Maa was too good in pulao and aloo gomi mix . I used to wait for this month the whole year .
Its completely changed now .
Delhi is not my kind of city , still it has given me so much . I do respect , but my love still goes back to my small town "Bokaro".
May be because all my memories are still somewhere there .

No comments:

Post a Comment