Monday 1 July 2013

Situation that haunt you for life



Yesterday Jayanti's Nanijee passed away . It was a heart mourning situation for all of us . Since my father in law is with me due to his bad health , my mother in law is alone in the village near kanpur where this tragedy occurred .
I heard this news at 7 PM and was immediately ready to leave for Kanpur , wanted to stand with her at this hour . But nature had some other plan . The weather was so bad in and around kanpur that there is hardly any way you can reach the village . Maa too asked me not to come since she knew it was not easy to reach .
It’s so heartbreaking, when she needed our support the most, we all have left her alone to handle this tough situation .
Life is so unpredictable and circumstances beyond our control . You again feel ……is there anything I can plan and execute  ????
I would always regret that I never got the last change to be there for Nanijee's final journey .

No comments:

Post a Comment