Thursday 9 May 2013

I am growing ????



I am growing , how can that be verified . Growing money , bank balance , promotion , bungalow , car etc etc  etc .
Does it anyway prove that I are growing . And the whole life goes in planning .
One fine day , sit and analyze , have we lost the charm of life in this whole planning exercise ???????
For a matter of 1000 Rs , we plan for a day . Is life so cheap . 

WHAT HAVE I DONE WITH MY LIFE
 
I am tired of this discussion and feel down when money becomes more important that living beings .

I have never seen a person like my mother , complete faith on divine , resulting in each day and each moment of lively life . She was so pure at heart, with 0 calculation .
May be that was also one of the reason why she left me in just 1 hr , from the moment she decided to leave me alone .By the time I could have realized ,planned , executed ,  she was out of my reach .

I always wanted to live a life based on PRESENT  , NOW  , THIS MOMENT  , least to plan , least on calculation . But somehow people around me think otherwise .
May be they are right ...don’t know .

No comments:

Post a Comment