Saturday 16 March 2013

Blind Faith



Was on a discussion with my bauji today morning and he was telling me an interesting fact on "FAITH"
Faith is always "andha vishwas" ...which many of us reject and so do I . But here the term is used purely for divine , its not for the rituals or followings which we perform .
I have always been fascinated by this term and try to keep as blind as possible . Today there was one reason attached to it .
Bauji said , if you attach reason to faith , its not faith , its information then and then the next stage cannot be faith . It would be falling back on something on few experiments which were done and proved succesful . The moment you attach reason to it …Mind comes and soul is out .
RamKrishana always emphasised on Andha Vishwas ...Faith ...true ....why there has to be a reason for everything ...kuch cheeze bewajah bhi honi chahie.
 
Amazing though to start my day with ....love you bauji...mere janamaan

No comments:

Post a Comment